Caretaker 13:00 - 21:00
Anonymous 9.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Woolton, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
The role covers all aspects of general site management including, planned and reactive building maintenance, porterage, security, reception and being a key link between Engie and the school.
• To present a front facing customer service attitude to the customer at all times.
• To ensure security of the building at all times.
• To maintain the Engie site visitor book including signing in of contractors.
• Carrying out work safely and efficiently as directed by the Site Manager or other manager as well as using your own initiative.
• Ensuring all equipment used is in good repair and used to company / manufacturer's instructions.
• Maintain all company documentation in accordance with required contractual and legal standards.
• Carry out any reactive tasks that may be required during the school day.
• Engage in ToolBox Talks and other company H&S requirements.
• To lock and unlock the school building.
• Report any accidents, near misses, health and safety or environmental issues to the Accident Reporting Helpline or to the Site Manager.
• Manage any external contractors on site to company and H&S guidelines and issue permits to access as required.
• Carry out meter readings on a monthly basis.
• To carry out temporary and permanent reactive repairs as required.
• Complete planned maintenance as directed including; emergency light testing, fire alarm testing, L8 testing, biomass maintenance etc.
• Provide a customer focused Engie presence to the site.
• To be vigilant to the security of the school by carrying out site security tours.
• Respond to school requests in a timely manner.
• Complete minor works as required including painting and putting up notice boards etc.
• Ensure COSHH guidelines are followed including safe storage of chemicals.
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
• Carry out porterage requests as and when required.
• Adhere to company policies.
• Manage the building when Community Use are present on site.
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected by the Site Manager.
• To partake in relevant training as and when required.
• To complete overtime out of hours as and when required.
• To present themselves in a public environment and be able to communicate in a customer friendly manner.
• To wear company uniform at all times and be clean, presentable, courteous and professional at all times.
• Able to work under pressure.
13:00 - 21:00