Caregiver (Full-time and Part-time)
Newark, Delaware, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
We are looking for caregivers, of all experience levels, to become a part of our caregiver network! Dependable, compassionate, and upbeat caregivers who can provide companion care, personal care, and/ or skilled nursing services are encouraged to apply.
* Personal Care: bathing, dressing, hygiene, mobility, exercise, dietary aide
* Transportation: physicians appointments, shopping, errands
* Light housekeeping: cleaning, laundry, meal preparation
* Companionship: conversation, reminders, interactive hobbies
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
* Must have a car, valid DL and auto insurance
We offer all our employees competitive compensation that varies by experience level and current rates offered in this location.
With hundreds of full-time, part-time, contract with live-in and overnight opportunities available for you to choose from, apply today and start getting the most out of your caregiving career!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!