Candidate Experience Apprentice
Anonymous 150.00 British Pound . GBP translate.per_Weekly
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Would you like a career in the Recruitment sector? Do you have a keen eye for detail? We now have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Candidate Generation team as an Candidate Experience Apprentice.
Your new company:
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices based in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011 Sanctuary have won, or been shortlisted for, a number of major business awards every year. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and hold the Investors in People accreditation. We strive to make work a rewarding experience for everyone and you can be sure that we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
Your new role:
The Candidate Generation team is a vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly targets.
Working alongside both the Health and Social Care divisions you will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
* Processing job applications
* Adding relevant candidates to the CRM database
* Searching for potential candidates on CV databases and online job boards such as Reed
* Constructing and posting job adverts
* Providing daily performance reports
* Providing excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
* Answering the phone when required
What you will need to succeed:
* A good level of IT knowledge
* Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
* Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
What you will get in return:
* This is a full-time apprenticeship position offering a basic salary of £150 per week, plus a performance related commission scheme.
* Life assurance
* Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
* Team building and staff social events
* Local business community discounts
* Regular employee treats
* any many more