Call Center Supervisor
Harrison National Employment
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Supervisor to join our team. Our perfect candidate is empathetic, firm, and a great problem-solver. You must be able to manage the daily operations of the Call Center, while building a strong and successful team. Your positive, realistic, and determined approach will help you forge ahead, ensuring smooth workflow and the achievement of first-class customer care.
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Service Supervisor, your daily duties may include...
- Assisting in managing all aspects of customer contact processes, including the Call Center.
- Overseeing the borrower website experience.
- Managing daily operations of the Call Center to ensure smooth workflow and achieve predetermined goals.
- Building an effective and strong team committed to delivering world-class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assessing the strengths and developmental needs of your team, including giving feedback and performance management.
- Identifying and analyzing escalated problems and providing guidance to your team members for resolution.
- Negotiating solutions and acting as a liaison with internal and external customers.
- Monitoring all production and control reporting to ensure agent, team, and site expectations are met in an effort to comply with all SLA's.
- Must be able to work 1pm - 10pm
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year College or University OR 1-2 years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience