CAD Technician / Draughtsman - Facades/Curtain Walling
Anonymous 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
A great opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician / Designer to join an industry leading architectural glazing, curtain walling and cladding construction company based in Cambridge. The company have successfully grown in the recent years and have many exciting commercial projects lined up for the future. Therefore, they are looking to get a CAD Technician / Designer on board to join their friendly team in Cambridge
The most suitable CAD Technician / Designer will have a strong proficiency in AutoCAD and have worked on construction projects previously. It would be highly advantageous if the CAD Technician / Designer has worked on projects that involve windows, doors, curtain walling, cladding or aluminium facades as well. It is not essential, however, any knowledge of curtain walling systems such as Schuecal, Kawneer, Reynaers, SAPA, Logikal etc. would be advantageous.
CAD Technician/Designer Position Overview
* Producing detailed drawings
* GA Plans
* Elevations and specification drawings
* Client liaison
* Involvement from the initial design through to project completion
* Team and site meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
CAD Technician/Designer Position Requirements
* Strong proficiency in AutoCAD
* Previous construction experience
* Windows, doors, curtain walling or cladding experience advantageous
* Kawneer, Schueco or Technal systems advantageous
CAD Technician/Designer Position Remuneration
* Salary £28,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
* Overtime opportunities
* 28 days holiday
* Pension scheme
* Company benefits (to be discussed at interview)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment