CAD Technician – Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
CAD Technician - Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment are seeking to recruit a CAD Technician to join one of Ireland's leading multidisciplinary consultancy. This position will suit candidates with a minimum 3 years' experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
* Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
* Assume ownership of work, and work with project managers to ensure completion of deliverables to agreed timetables.
* Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
* Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
Skills / Qualifications:
* Certificate or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering or CAD.
* 3 years post-graduate experience in AutoCAD for civil engineering projects
* Experienced in developing detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
* Knowledge of CADS RC, RC detailing/scheduling
* Knowledge of Revit Structures and Civil 3D an advantage
* Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
* Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
* Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
* Efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
* Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
* The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly.
For more information please contact Sarah Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now