Business System Analyst with Sales Compensation
Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Infomatics, Inc is a leading provider of next generation technology consulting and staff augmentation services to our client through offices in the US, India and the Middle-east. We have been rated for four years in a row by Inc-500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. Our clientele includes many Fortune 500 enterprises across the country. One such client has an immediate need
Title: Business Analyst with Sales Compensation
Location: Remote/Mundelein, IL
Duration: 6+ months
- Validate and interpret data supplied from various source systems, consolidated in a SQL data workspace and sent to a third-party application to ensure its accuracy and quality.
- Assist in preparing the data in a third-party application to be used by the sales comp team, sales reps, specialists, sales managers and sales executives.
- Assist the business in designing and building models that will provide sales and commission results used to pay sales reps, specialists and sales managers.
- Present findings to IS Team leads as well as provide summary and detail level reports to support data analysis.
- Work with Medline's Sales Commissions team to understand, define and document process and data requirements.
- Perform a variety of roles ranging from process design and requirements gathering to writing and executing test cases.
- Work with Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, IS Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts to capture and understand all of the requirements that drive data and functionality decisions of the Sales Compensation platform.
- Capture data/business requirements and develop an understanding of all domains under the Sales Compensation organization including but not limited to: SAP, PeopleSoft, SQL Data Warehouse, third-party vendor solution and custom built .NET apps in the Data Warehouse.
- Write SQL queries to pull sample data to test against Vendor's Compensation solution and validate against requirements.
- Provide ongoing support for future enhancements of the Sales Compensation applications.
- Perform initial troubleshooting, technical support, change management and maintenance of third-party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments including Upgrades and Data Migrations.
- Identify, recommend and implement fixes for issues that arise.
- Own and maintain documentation for the Sales Compensation solution.
- Perform training and create job aids for the Sales Compensation business team.
To qualify, you must possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting or similar Systems Analyst position
- Demonstrated experience in learning and understanding business domains and domain knowledge.
- Superior verbal, written communication skills, and data analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software
- Strong functional and business knowledge in an ERP environment
- Experience with using reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Tableau, third-party vendor reporting tools, and/or other enterprise reporting tools.
- Plus: Previous experience as an Anaplan Model Builder implementing best practices for the Anaplan solution.
- Plus: Experience with Autosys job scheduler.
Please share your resume(In MS Word format) with contact details to
- provided by Dice