Business Process Analyst
ITC Service Group Inc
Citrus Heights, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
ITC Service Group ( ITC ), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group ( ITC ), is seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst in Citrus Heights, CA. The Business Process Analyst will work to elicit and document business, organizational systems and / or operational requirements for the purpose of developing and/or recommending effective business solutions for assigned departments or functional groups. Incumbent in this classification will be expected to attain an in-depth understanding of the business needs and functions of various department. The incumbent serves in a facilitator and liaison capacity to combine business expertise with information technology and assists in managing system enhancements, modifications, upgrades etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems and input / output requirements.
- Analyze, evaluate and integrate business and/or systems processes and procedures in order to improve current practices; develop effective solutions for complex issues.
- Researches best practices and supports developing the solutions and recommendations for the current business operations.
- Work with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements.
- Direct, plan, develop and write formal documentation of business and functional specifications and workflows, develop departmental forms, templates, documentation.
- Provide business data interpretation.
- Produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Assist in developing or implementing systems to capture business operation information.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems.
- Develop as-is and to-be flow diagrams to document current and future high level or critical project processes.
- Improve efficiency through standardization of processes and streamlined workflows.
- Identify ways to more effectively monitor projects and eliminate waste and duplication.
- Analyze business data in order to identify trends, resolve problems and recommend potential areas of process improvement; prepare complex analytical reports outlining study findings as well as process improvement and solutions.
- Equipping PM s and PM teams with appropriate resources and facilitate knowledge transfer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver s license with a clean driving record.
- At least 2 years of increasingly responsible experience conducting professional, quantitative analysis of financial, programmatic, and/or operational business data utilizing business analytics methodologies, as well as developing and presenting process improvement recommendations.
- Typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Principles and practices of project management.
- Principles and practices of business and systems analysis including planning and monitoring, requirements management and communication, requirements analysis and solution assessment and validation.
- Research methods and procedures.
- Methods of communicating information through written and oral reports and presentation.
- Business and financial best-practices; methods of developing project documentation and business process specifications.
Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor s Degree
ITC Service Group ( ITC ), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.- provided by Dice