Business Development Representative
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
T MD Staffing is looking to hire a Business Development Representative for our East Houston market. TMD is a 25+ year old Texas-based business, with 16 offices throughout Texas and Maryland, we are individually owned and family run.
Job Summary: The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for winning new business, expanding existing business, and providing outstanding service to clients and prospective clients. The BDR works directly with operations to ensure that the hiring needs of our clients and the contract employees' payroll expectations are met. Pay is dependent on experience.
- Growth Focused - Achieve revenue growth by winning new business.
- Targeted - Maintain and adjust a full target list using all available resources.
- Deliberate - Sets and conducts well prepared meetings with decision makers. Asking the appropriate questions to qualify, drive value, and win business.
- Profit Minded - Maximizes profitability by negotiating bill rates and terms.
- Relationship-Oriented - Builds and maintains business relationships throughout the sales cycle.
TMD offers a competitive base salary based on experience, with uncapped commission.
- Healthcare Benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid Time off
- Auto and Phone allowance
- Performance based contests/bonus
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume.
12146 East Freeway
Houston, TX 77029