Business Development Representative
ClearCompany Talent Management Software
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
ClearCompany is a Boston, Fort Collins-CO, & San Francisco-based provider of cloud-based software and the industry innovator in Integrated Talent Management - crushing Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Goals and Performance. We are expanding our sales team to keep up with inbound demand for our software!
We are looking for someone who is highly-energetic and wants to revolutionize a previously staid industry, while thoroughly enjoying a relaxed office atmosphere, celebratory gifs, and choosing craft beer for the office kegerator! After consecutive years of high double-digit growth, ClearCompany is delivering an entirely new line of high-demand products, along with a long list of proven products, to the marketplace and demand is significant!
As the front-line of our sales organization, you will be responsible for managing ClearCompany's lead generation activities. This role operates as a business consultant and will provide you with the opportunity to learn the talent management business, our customers, and our SaaS offering. Oh, and we will teach you how to sell! In fact, after a year (or less if you kill it!) you will be given the opportunity to advance to a Sales Executive.
This position will have high visibility, and provide an excellent opportunity for career growth and earnings.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive ClearCompany revenue through identifying, managing and converting outbound and inbound leads to opportunities
- Qualify prospects' budgetary information, authority, needs, and timeline
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and chat
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure lead efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and develop additional leads
- Educate prospects on ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform
What We Want You To Be:
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, online meeting, etc)
- A graduate of a 4-year university
What Would Be Even Better:
- Experience selling something
- Experience using Salesforce.com