Business Development/Relationship Manager
Branford, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
This person handles the promotion of the company for the purpose of developing and managing new relationships. They find creative ways to enhance the Firm Financial Strategies brand and the services and education we provide. They establish marketing strategies which complement the objectives of the company in building relationships with probable clients in order to set meetings with the advisor(s)
- Organize and implement consumer relations through programs provided thru partners and outsourcing, including but not limited to:
- Client surveys,
- Educational/instructional events,
- Referral events,
- Annual client appreciation event
- Other events and activities.
- Design, implement and facilitate business development with an on-going comprehensive relationship/lead generating plan.
- Create and implement multiple programs to develop and grow general inquiries and leads across multiple channels, including but not limited to: internet marketing, direct mail, email solicitation, integrated telemarketing, various radio shows and podcasts, print media, and any other avenues.
- Build and maintain the branding platform comprised of: social media, newsletter, blogs, website, magazines, webinars, drip mailing, lead magnets, funnels, etc.
- Research and develop innovative marketing campaigns for brand awareness and to generate leads for probable clients.
- Test and Measure: Track and monitor performance and metrics of events to determine effectiveness and report regularly to management.
- Continuing development and administration of a menu of various venues, with forward planning of 12+ months.
- Database/CRM: Oversee the maintaining of all relationship systems (updating contact information, importing new contacts, etc.).
- Create and maintain Procedural Tutorials (standard operating procedures) for the various marketing initiatives.
- Cater especially to the needs of all probable clients to help them feel like a part of the AFSi family.
- Schedule appointments at events and various venues.
- Oversee the updating of the CRM with information from various lead response sheets.