BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, OFFICE BASED
Envision Physician Services
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager Business Development, Office Based at Valley Pain Consultants in Phoenix, Arizona.
Position Summary:Develop strategies, programs, procedures and policies for business development activities and provide ongoing analysis of market trends. Direct and coordinate the seamless integration of marketing toward the accomplishment of overall business development objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Business Development Director (BDD) in the region and our service lines to identify organic growth targets for Valley Pain Consultants.
- Develop and coordinate written marketing plans for individual office based practices and/or global marketing plans (dependent on the situation) with the purpose of increasing patient volume and practice revenues.
- Manage and coordinate the development and implementation of all advertising and marketing strategies for office based practices, including creative development of ad campaigns, marketing and sales materials; print and online media planning; tradeshow strategy and tactics; video production; web content development.
- Develop and execute online penetration strategies including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, direct marketing, social media and other digital avenues.
- Ensure all Business Development Specialists develop and maintain ongoing relationships with referral sources.
- Develop annual marketing/business development budget for Valley Pain Consultants in conjunction with the BDD and VP, and monitor this budget throughout the year to ensure activities remain within budget expectations and maximize ROI on marketing expenditures.
- Work with EVPS Marketing Department on appropriate PR planning, including press releases, surveys and other media.
- Work with Office Based Business Development Specialists to develop and implement local marketing strategies that leverage Office Based practice's presence in particular markets based on SWOT analysis of market.
- Work closely with appropriate Medical Directors and Operations Leadership to monitor marketing/business development projects and their effectiveness.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of a marketing and sales analytic process and/or program that measures, quantifies and analyzes sales and marketing efforts, including lead generation and follow up, ROI, brand awareness, market penetration and any other metrics that relate to sales and marketing.
- Manage and train the Business Development team to develop and execute goals and objectives.
- Oversee maintenance of business development database/CRM system insuring timely input of data, quality of data, etc.
- Provide monthly analysis of sales data to RDD and VP, with recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in on-site sales activities including industry trade shows, conference calls and site visits to prospective referral sources as needed.
- Manage exempt and non-exempt employees (currently a team of two Business Development Specialists).
- Plan and conduct performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommend merits, bonuses and promotions, and administer corrective actions when necessary.
- Travel up to 90% locally and out of the area as needed.
- Highly skilled in oral and written communication, organizational management, and negotiating with C-Suite level Executives
- Knowledge of physician practice management issues
- Able to manage talent, select and develop sales personnel
- Maintains a valid driver's license, good driving record, and associated insurance coverage
- Ability to travel long distances for multiples of days, several times a week
- Able to travel up to 90% of the time throughout the region
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is also a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 5+ years of related healthcare management experience as detailed above; or equivalent combination of education and experience (as detailed above)
- Four or more years in healthcare related sales, strategy or operations
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce or MD Referral Pro experience is ideal)
- Internet savvy
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Driver's License, in good standing
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.