Business Development Manager
Lease & LaBau, Inc.
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
As of December 6th, an outstanding law firm seeks a Marketing and Business Development Manager for the New York office. The Marketing & BD Manager will aid in expanding the profile of attorneys in the New York market, and responsibilities will include:
- Proactively recommending marketing and client development strategies for individual attorneys and the firm as a whole.
- Curating content for distribution, including marketing materials, web content, attorney bios, practice descriptions, and firm announcements.
- Managing the RFP and pitch processes.
- Conducting research, identifying cross-selling opportunities, and capitalizing on prospective business through current or prospective clients.
- Drafting submissions to ranking publications.
- Organizing client development activities such as events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Communicating regularly with attorneys and colleagues to further enhance the success of the firm.
- Mentoring and supervising other team members by playing a leadership role within the Marketing & BD Department.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience in a marketing or business development role within a law firm or professional services setting.
- Demonstrated background in effectively identifying opportunities for business development and superior communication skills.
- Leadership and management abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and a CRM system such as InterAction.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to