Business Development Manager - Engineering Recruitment
Altrincham, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Business Development Manager - Engineering Recruitment - Altrincham - £25,000 to £32,000 plus generous bonus structure OTE £60,000+.
Our client is a multi-million, international technical recruitment organisation whose recruitment consultants provide solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world. As a result of promotion, an opportunity now exists for a Business Development Manager based in Altrincham. Working closely with the rest of the management team and the recruitment consultants you will be responsible for winning new business, developing existing accounts, visiting clients, winning spot business, securing PSLs etc…
- Basic Salary in the range £25,000-£32,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme which will provide you with up to 25% commission on the revenues from placements into the accounts you have won.
- Flexible benefits package including Private Health, Pension, Summer Trip, Quarterly diner, Dress Down Fridays, Bicycle Storage, Office Shower, Early Finish Days, Daily Fruit, Summer Party, Company Phone etc…
- Manage a portfolio of Aerospace, Aviation, Engineering and Prestige Auto Marques recruitment accounts.
- Generate leads and prospect for new business by telephone on an ongoing basis.
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional services (Client Expansion / Cross Selling).
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan including Preferred Supplier List, Master Vendor, and Managed Service Clients.
- Attend meetings with new and existing clients internationally and in the UK.
- Work alongside the Marketing department to prepare sales material and deliver sales / clients presentations confidently.
- Attend industry events (e.g. Aerospace, Aviation, Prestige Automotive marques / Formula One) in the UK, Europe and the Middle East as applicable.
- Acting as a bridge between the clients (externally) and the recruitment consultants / Delivery Team (internally).
Knowledge & Skills required
- You must have experience of working in a recruitment business, either as a recruitment consultant or in a business development role.
- The role would suit either an existing Business Development Manager or an Account Manager or a Recruitment Consultant who enjoys developing new business and is looking to focus on a client remit.
- Have relevant recruitment sector experience e.g. Engineering / IT / Technology / Automotive / Aviation / Defence etc…
- You will have a consultative approach and a long-term approach to winning and sustaining client accounts.
- Contract and Permanent Recruitment knowledge
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This business development manager / client manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants / business development managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .