Business Development Executive
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
OSR Recruitment are proud to working alongside a highly successful law firm based in the Northampton area to support them in finding a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. To be successful you will need to show experience in working in the same role within a legal firm or other professional service. The salary for this position is £30,000 DOE.
- Co-ordinating and attending events to raise the profile of the company.
- Working with the management team to assist with annual submissions and liaising with other members of staff across the firm.
- Assisting members of the team to manage pipelines and business growth via their bespoke database.
- Developing and generating new business opportunities to qualify new contracts.
- Being in charge of pitch opportunities and the bidding process.
- Managing business development campaigns through networking and other variations.
What you will need:
- Extensive B2B experience of working in a business development role within a legal firm or other professional service.
- Demonstrated to manage multiple projects at once at a high standard.
- Own access to a vehicle with a clean license.
- Flexible in working hours depending on business needs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Hard-working, motivational and can work to your own initiative.
- Highly organised and ability to manage a heavy work loads to meet targets and deadlines.
If you feel like this position is perfect for you, please follow the link provided to upload your updated CV. If you would like to find out more about this position, contact Matt Wright on or .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.