Data Computer Corp America
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: .
Candidate must be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance
- Position will interface with Database Administrators (DBAs)/Developers, Application Administrators, and end-user community.
- College-level communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
Primary Job Functions:
- Business Analyst:
- Identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems using standard business analysis practices to ensure that Stakeholders are supported in a high quality, cost efficient, and schedule compliant manner.
- Document sustainment, enhancement, and change/modernization engineering requirements.
- Maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to map requirements to the code/version release and test cases.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Test Engineer:
- Responsible for performing formal system testing, managing quality assurance testing, and conducting training of application corrections, enhancements, and upgrades to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and to verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Conduct system testing in accordance with developed test procedures to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Perform system integration testing of Application corrections, enhancements, upgrades and releases to verify system changes against the specified requirements, and to ensure interoperability with the entire System.
- Implement and develop test scripts using Quality Center to support System Test activities.
- Perform other testing as necessary to assure system integrity.
- Oracle Federal Financials (OFF)/E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.1.3
- Data Warehouse
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12C
- Informatica / ETL 10.2
- Control M Scheduling Software
- A bachelor s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems).
- The Contractor may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology business analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation.
- Preferred: Overlapping experience with application testing.
- Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance.
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.- provided by Dice