Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
The Business Analyst is an Information Technology (IT) position and will provide business analyst skills for project that deals data migration between legacy and modern system. This position will define the project requirements by establishing themes, epics, user stories and features that make up the product back log. The position will need knowledge of one or more of the processes. This position will also assist with writing and executing test scripts. The enhancements to the system will be coordinated. The project is expected to produce several deployments.
· The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
· Gathering business, functional and non-function requirements.
· Explores and helps discover patterns, meaningful relationships in business data entities
· Defining product themes, epics, user stories and product features
· Facilitating prioritization sessions for the product backlog.
· Facilitating sprint planning sessions to establish a sprint backlog.
· Documenting requirements and system design using approved agency formats.
· Being a creative thinker to solve application issues.
· Mediating business units that may have conflicting requirements.
· Assisting in the translation of business requirements into detailed technical specifications
· Facilitating and documenting AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
· Writing test cases and scripts to validate code is working as documented.
- Translate business requirements into business process and business requirement documents
- Learn business processes and identify business analysis opportunities
- Support business analyst during user acceptance testing
- Analyzing business requirements and process analysis
- Analyze existing business process requirements
- Translate business requirements into system solutions
- Understand business objective and business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Translate business requests/issues into technical and business process requirements
- Developing business requirements and related business rules based on business group
- Prioritize requirements from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Writing business requirements for technology/software requirements
- Gather business requirements and analyze data
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business processes
- Support business user reporting needs
- Conduct business process analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in multiple business areas
- Understand business process management and customers' business requirements
- Improve business processes and support future business needs
- Defining business reporting requirements from end users