Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
We are looking for a Temporary Business Analyst to support the Finance team in transitioning to a new major IT system (Oracle) . This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams and stakeholders across the business and geographies. We are implementing an ERP platform to replace three legacy tools, and are designing related process changes and other technology solutions to improve process efficiency. If you're excited by this challenge and want to work within a dynamic company then we'd love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the elicitation and management of analysis deliverables supporting the implementation of Oracle ERP system, related process changes and other technology solutions as part of a finance transformation
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Be an enabling force driving through effective and sustainable change guiding the business through the financial transition.
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organisation and the broader delivery team
- Play a key role within the BA community here at FanDuel, share your best practice and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and cross-skills.
- Some travel between NY and LA will be required less than 25% on avg.
Characteristics of successful candidates:
- 3 + yearsworking experience with Finance projects, ideally in system implementation of large ERP (Oracle)
- Experience with Transitioning to Oracle financial systems.
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within the finance team.
- Exceptional analysis and communication skills
- Understanding of finance process and change management
- Experience of, or passion for, software delivery processes and a willingness and enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect and adapt
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder and team workshops
- Ability to define and refine user stories, acceptance criteria, process maps and sign off processes
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment and works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self awareness displayed and good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast moving environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change.
Some other useful characteristics (none of these are essential)
- Experience working in e-commerce or gaming
- Working knowledge of mobile gaming development
Why FanDuel Group?
- A relaxed yet invigorating work environment tailored to getting the best out of our teams.
- Because we can only grow with diverse and new ideas, we encourage all our employees to challenge the way things are done and suggest solutions and improvements.