Business Analyst ( HL7 Interface Analyst )
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Job Title: HL7 Interface Analyst - Business Analyst
Location: Frankfort, KY
Duration: Long-term Indefinite Contract
This position will be housed within the client Services within Cabinet. This position will be a technical resource responsible CLIENT for assisting with the resolution of interface issues and data validation. Work closely with the development team and assist with creation and documentation of functional specifications and technical design documents for the (Client Immunization Registry Project). Attend/provide status updates during team meetings to the Immunization Program Team. Coordinate and implement electronic health record (EHR) interfaces from healthcare providers and other data senders such as health insurance plans, pharmacies, and local public health agencies. Develop data exchange guidance and procedures. Provide education and technical assistance to project staff, healthcare providers and stakeholders on electronic data exchange and standards. Serve as a member of the team to coordinate on-boarding activities for exchange participants across the Commonwealth (providers, hospitals, etc.), helping vendors connect to the project. Design and implement formal testing procedures and standards to evaluate and assess system enhancements and upgrades made to the Client web application baseline.
Skill sets required:
- At least 2 years' experience working with EHR technical team or HL7 messaging/knowledge of HL7 2.5.1 .
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST tool) knowledge
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals to communicate message content improvements in the system record keeping of immunizations in client location.
Skill sets preferred:
- Experience facilitating interfaces within healthcare organizations.
- Experience implementing EMRs in hospitals or provider offices.
- Competency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
COOLSOFT ( E-Verified Employer )
3240 Office Pointe Place, Suite 200,
Louisville, KY, 40220
Contact: - Ext: 5013
- provided by Dice