Please scroll down, To apply
Y & L Consulting Inc.
Austin, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Position: Business Analyst
Client: Government Agency
Duration: 4 Months + possible extensions
Location: Austin, TX (Remote until further notice)
Recruiter: Autumn Carruthers
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
- Gathering business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Facilitating prioritization sessions for the product backlog.
- Documenting requirements and system design using approved agency formats.
- Being a creative thinker to solve application issues.
- Mediating business units that may have conflicting requirements.
- Assisting in the translation of business requirements into detailed technical specifications for testing.
- Facilitating and documenting AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Writing test cases and scripts to validate code is working as documented.
- Able to take direction and delegate activities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 years of experience with general IT SDLC processes.
- 4 years of experience extracting business, functional and non-functional requirements from business units and IT staff.
- 4 years of experience in test case planning and quality assurance reviews of test scripts.
- 4 years in executing test scripts and verifying test results
- 4 years in documenting, and communicating test results to project participants.
- 4 years of strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users including executive staff.
- 4 years in mediating business units with conflicting and competing business requirements
- 4 years in facilitating group meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- 4 years in documenting and reporting project status to internal and external project participants
- 4 years organizing project documentation for archive, and audit purposes.
- 4 of experience in training and directing other staff as needed
- 2 years of experience with Health and Human services agencies
- 2 years of experience with newborn screening applications
- 2 years of experience with electronic health records
- 2 years of experience with HL7