Build and Release Engineer
Aberdeen, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title : Build and Release Engineer
Location: Mayfield, OH
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with TFS 2012. Experience with TFS >= 2015 is a plus.
- Knowledge of build and release engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and elevate scripting, and build infrastructure configuration.
- Working knowledge of C# .NET programming.
- MS Build, PowerShell, scripting experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS VCS, ADO pipelines).
- Experience and working knowledge of Git source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality.
- Support day-to-day source code management activities, including branch maintenance, code merging, and branch structure consulting.
- Develop and maintain build and elevate scripts and support automated build and deployment processes.
- Apply build engineering concepts, patterns, and practices in order to continually improve build and elevate processes.
- Support CI/CD development and practices.
- Support build infrastructure including troubleshooting failures on build machines.
- Provide escalated support for elevate issues in all environments.
- Work in a team environment as part of a service management team providing operational support to application development projects.
Thanks & Regards
Satish Reddy |Senior Technical Recruiter |Dizer Corp.
1912 Mentor Ave | Painesville | OH 44077
Direct : (440)- |Work : Ext: 134 |
|- provided by Dice