Branch Manager, Consumer Banking
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Grow the Branch's business in accordance to the budget plan and lead the team in achieving the sales & service targets by developing and implementing the business plans, overseeing branch performance and coaching colleagues to drive sales results while delivering excellent customer service
- Lead sales activities, provide coaching to sales force and achieve sales targets through robust activity management to increase income contribution from wealth management products with the aim to achieve fees income objectives
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery to enhance customer satisfaction through developing and maintaining a strong service culture in exceeding customer expectations
- Safeguard the Bank's reputation, ensure operational integrity and protect the Bank from loss through strong oversight over all regulatory and compliance matters and internal controls, including operational risks. Ensure all staff adhere to operational guidelines and attain high standard of sales quality
- Optimize cost effectiveness through stringent cost control management
- Develop staff, promote teamwork and actively manage staff performance by identifying individual's training needs and encourage continuous learning, and provide appropriate coaching. Enable effective communication with all staff through regular two-way communications
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline, e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Finance, etc.
- Qualifications in IIQE/HKSI related areas are required; CFP would be an advantage
- Certified Retail Wealth Professional preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in branch and sales role, of which adequate experience in managing a sizeable unit with people management responsibilities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate the team and support teamwork
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese & Putonghua
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.