Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
I'm seeking Lateral Attorneys who specialize in representing businesses in Commercial and Bankruptcy Litigation. No matter what chapters you focus on, this could be the next chapter in your book!
- 7 - 10 years' experience in the practice areas of Commercial Bankruptcy
- Well versed in the Bankruptcy Code
- Litigate claims in bankruptcy court, federal or state court
- Mediation and arbitration experience
- Portable book with ability to develop business
- Firm offers a partner track
- Great collegial group of colleagues
- Business development is encouraged and rewarded
- Salary and bonus where "everybody benefits" in firm's success
This is an exceptional opportunity that you won't want to miss.
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at or zac.sousek.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.