Back office banking Case Administrator
Search Consultancy 9.34 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
I am looking for motivated candidates that are ready for a challenge and would like to be part of a well known bank. This is an opportunity for someone to make a real difference to a rapidly expanding bank based in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups.
In this role you will be working as part of a team. On a day to day basis, your main responsibilities as a Back office Administrator will be:
* Investigate and trace unidentified payments
* Paying into accounts
* Issuing of letters
* Supporting process improvements
* Ensure incoming and outgoing payments are processed and re-authenticated efficiently and accurately.
* Provide problem investigation and query resolution for internal and external customers across a range of complex payment systems where in-depth understanding of the system is required.
To be considered you must have.....
Have strong numerical and literacy skills
* Have the ability to quickly become familiar with new concepts and processes
* Can work autonomously
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Are enthusiastic, committed and have great attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age