Babysitter - Full time/Part Time
College Nannies + Tutors
Santa Clara, California, United States
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Trades & Services
Job Contact: Click apply
Lend a helping hand. Immediately hiring temporary caregivers for healthy children.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Date Night Sitters
If you enjoy hanging out with kids, need some flexibility in your schedule, and want a job that makes a difference, we have the perfect job for you.
Lots of gigs can earn you cash: driving, retail, food service, on-again/off-again babysitting. But they come with lots of challenges too: unpredictable hours, boring work or unpleasant customers.
You focus on the work. We do the rest.
- No Hustle - It's simple: we match you with pre-screened families that need help.
- Regular Paychecks - No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
- On Your Side - Need to change things up with a family? We're here to help.
- Safety First - Peace of mind: Every family is screened for your safety.
A job that rewards you in every way.
- Set your own schedule. Whether you want steady hours or need flexibility, you choose your workload. We even offer app-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
- Create relationships. You'll gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
- Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the training and ongoing support you need to succeed.
Make every work day matter. Values that guide us: Can Do. Results Matter. Leave it Better.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- We are looking for an engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities, provide an attentive and safe care environment for the child(ren) in your care.
- 1+ year(s) childcare, babysitter or nanny experience, preferably including infant and toddler experience.
- Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family homes.
- Minimum age of 18, valid driver's license
- Hold a high school diploma/GED
- CPR trained or willing to receive training