B1 and/or B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer - EMB 170/190 approval
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for an EASA Licensed Aircraft Engineer, B1 and/or B2 type rated ideally on the Embraer 170/190. The client has expressed a specific interest in this aircraft type rating however as long as you have an EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1, with at least one type rating you are eligible to apply. This role is for one of our most prestigious clients who are based in the north of England, however position will be based at London City Airport.
Don't miss this great opportunity to work in the heart of London as the application process closes non 31 st August for this position.
- EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1 with at least one type rating
- Embraer 170/190 type approval
- Recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
- Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers' publications as necessary
- Ability to work in an airside environment and to be able to obtain a full airside pass.