Automation Test Lead
URSI Technologies Inc.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The Automation Test Lead must have software coding ability, since the test cases are written in the form of source code which, when run, produce output according to the assertions that are a part of it.
Must Have Experience and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Automation testing , API Automation, visual testing tools
- Experience in working with onshore and offshore resources
- Experience in Functional automated Testing, automated visual testing, and End to End automated testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills networking, building relationships, teamwork
- Self - motivated, work well in a team structure or independently & a good team player
- 3 to 5 years of automated test experience is required.
- Mentor additional QA resources
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Must have experience in Ready API (Tool), Postman, and Groovy Scripting.
- Experience with Web Services/APIs Testing both SOAP and REST.
- Create test strategy/plans and establish test tasks at project level.
Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science- provided by Dice