Dallas, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Location: DALLAS, TX
Duration: 12 Months
- Work with business and development teams to draft automation test strategies
- Build and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for UI and/or Services
- Execute automation tests and report results
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or equivalent formal training.
- Master s Degree preferred.
- Expert level in core Java and hands experience on Java related projects, based on Spring/Spring Boot
- 5+ years of experience in Java development required (Application or Test Automation)
- 3+ years as key technical contributor developing Test Automation frameworks
- 3+ years of experience utilizing TestNG working with Groovy/GEB or Java
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Selenium Web Driver
- Experience with Queues and Services
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience in tools such as Jenkins and Gradle
- Experience in Mocking/Stubbing for test automation preferred
- Experience in Web service (REST) & Database test automation preferred
- Passion to deliver high quality work and good communication skills
- Strong Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of automation frameworks for microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of unit, integration and functional testing in Agile.
- Direct experience with the Selenium ecosystem of tools and libraries.
- Strong knowledge of Automation Frameworks such as TestNG, Serenity, Cucumber.
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker/Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure.
- provided by Dice