E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
About E Fund Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd ("E Fund HK") was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As the international business platform of E Fund, E Fund HK provides bilateral and cross-border asset management services in equities, fixed income and alternative investments for investors all over the world. E Fund HK has an established presence in Hong Kong for many years and has since listed a number of mutual funds, private equity funds and ETFs in Hong Kong, Europe and the US. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund International Holdings Limited (with E Fund Management (HK) Co., Limited under it), and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management about USD 200 billion as of June 30, 2018 (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). E Fund is one of the few companies within the China fund management industry who is in possession of all business licenses for the provision of asset management services including China mutual funds, social security funds, pension insurance funds, corporate pension funds, segregated accounts, QDII, and for global investors: QFII, RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Leveraging the investment and research ability of E Fund, E Fund HK establishes an integrated investment research platform, which has covered three major segments, namely fixed income, equity and alternative investment. E Fund HK also has an efficient operation team that can meet the various needs of the products registered in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, Europe (UCITS), United States, and other countries and regions. Integrated with E Fund's global expansion strategies, E Fund HK is committed to providing professional asset management services for global investors and let them share the fruits of Chinese economic growth. Via the construction of a global asset allocation platform, E Fund HK serves as a window to help investors in China to achieve exposures all over the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts trading with sufficient speed and accuracy to successfully process the order flow;
- Executes bond and derivatives trades with minimal market impact;
- Managing portfolio cash based on trades and fund subscriptions and redemptions;
- Managing all FX positions in all portfolios;
- Maintains daily broker/counterparty contact to conduct trading;
- Assist Manager with any ad-hoc requests;
- Responds to client and partner inquiries as needed;
- Night desk trading may needed.
Skills and qualifications
- University degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- 1-2 years of experience in buy side fixed income trading preferred;
- Strong market and product knowledge;
- Ability to respond to market events and make quick decisions;
- Familiar with Bloomberg, MS Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Knowledge of MS Excel VBA will be an advantage.
- Languages Skills: Fluent in English and Chinese;
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Prompt and systematic decision-making skills with good analytical skills;
- Immediately available will be an advantage;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer standard benefit programs, medical insurance and continued education support.