Regent Group 40.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We are currently recruiting for the post of Associate Lecturer. To teach on a range of courses within a programme area and contribute towards enabling the successful achievement of enrolled learners.
To carry out all associated duties in line with the College strategic priorities and The Role of the Professional Lecturer Document.
In addition, Lecturers have a responsibility to carry out activities that develop his/her scholarly research and/or professional expertise relevant to their profession or subject discipline.
* Able to deliver lectures and seminars for the module specialisation.
* Be up-to-date with the current methodologies of HE teaching requirements.
* Have an understanding of current business trends. Subject specific experience is highly desirable.
* Have experience in providing student support for diverse student groups.
* Be familiar with administrative needs of lecturing such as updating VLE sites, willing to supervise examinations and ensuring Mark Entry Sheets are completed in time and reported to course administrators.
* Able and willing to mark examinations.
* Maintain own continuing professional development.
* Actively engage in and support the marking process.
* The post-holder may assist in the coordination or recruitment, enrolment and induction of students.
* Engage in the Quality Assurance process, and demonstrate an understanding of the regulations associated with the awarding bodies.
* Actively follow and promote Regent's policies, including Equal Opportunities.
* Carry out any other duties commensurate with the grade and purpose of the post.
* Have a subject specific qualification at professional or academic level 6 and an advanced degree (Master's or PhD).
* Entrepreneurship qualification will be highly regarded.
* High consideration will be given to individuals who have managed their own businesses or SBU's.
* A qualification or experience which demonstrates business analysis.
* Have a teaching qualification/accreditation (AFHEA or equivalent initially but with the expectation of moving to FHEA or equivalent).
* Have experience in all or some of the following areas;
* Entrepreneurial Strategy
* Entrepreneurial Project
* Opportunity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
* Accounting and Finance for Managers
* Salary of up to £30 to £40 Per Hour
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Career development opportunities and continued professional development.
* Full and Part Time Opportunities
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in North-West London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners. Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe