Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Associate Director, Transaction Banking Sales
Not Provided, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
- Fantastic opportunity to join the Transaction Banking team to collaborate with our Home Market and the broader ANZ network
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, Full time role
As the Associate Director of Transaction Banking Sales, you are responsible for growing the Transaction Banking business through maximising sales opportunities with both new and existing customers while also delivering on activities relating to the day-to-day servicing and management of customer relationships. You will also focus on our Multinational and Large Corporate customers based in HK with banking needs across the region.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Comprehensive Transaction Banking (both trade and cash management) or Relationship Management experience preferably covering the Multinational and Large corporate clients
- Deep understanding of the Transaction Banking products and due-diligence process
- Proven experience in managing our senior stakeholders
- Strong customer focus desire to continuously improve the process
- Established relationship building skills and team player approach
- High level of sales discipline and ability to work independently or within a team that has a collaborative and values asset
- A Self-motivator with excellent sales management skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself . If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code HON002652.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (a company incorporated in Australia)