Associate Director - Highways & Infrastructure
NSB Recruitment Ltd 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Aldridge, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for an Associate Director - Highways & Infrastructure to join our client's team in Birmingham.
You will take a pivotal role in leading an established team in delivering highways and infrastructure schemes in both the public and private sectors.
Our clients award winning Infrastructure Team is one of the leading civil engineering consultancies delivering high quality technical support to the public sector, banks, property, private equity and blue-chip clients. Their multi-national clients have a diverse range of operations throughout the world, which require coordinated support at a local level.
Projects that are being delivered from the Birmingham office include retail parks, urban regeneration, housing, public transport infrastructure and public highway schemes.
To be considered for this exciting Associate Director - Highways & Infrastructure role, you will need the following:
• Incorporated or Chartered Engineer in the Civils or Highway field;
• A sound technical and practical knowledge of highways and drainage infrastructure, ideally in both the public and private sectors working on housing, retail and commercial development schemes;
• A detailed working knowledge of, and experience of using, DMRB and local authority standards;
• Ability to carry out, review and check technical agreements including S278 and S38 agreements;
• Experience in liaison with clients, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties, including external design team members;
• Proven Project and team management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare reports on technical matters;
• Experience of working within project teams and supervising team members;
• Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme;
• Added benefits would be an interest in business development.
Why apply for this Associate Director - Highways & Infrastructure role:
The role offers excellent career opportunities, to develop and manage a team within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
If this Associate Director - Highways & Infrastructure position is of interest to you, please click apply now below