Associate Director, FCC Learning
Standard Chartered Bank
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Core Activities (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising)
- CADDIE process for Learning initiatives
- Implementation of FCC related policies and procedures relating to Learning
- Collaborate with Country, Regional and Group training teams to contribute to training curricula to support and minimise relevant gaps
- Support AML,Sanctions and ABC training programmes to meet the training needs of the business and CFCC.
- Work with relevent SMEs, Process Owners and curriculum owners, develop/refresh training courses/materials to support closing of relevant gaps within GCNA
- Work with colleagues in countries and Region to collate and consolidate the training needs requirements of different employee segments for customization of training programs accordingly, including translations.
- Support the Group (and Regional) FCC training plan to ensure training programmes are rolled-out effectively, successfully and timely.
- Provide advice and oversight of relevent HR and Learning Policy and Standards (i.e Mandatory Learning Standards, CADDIE)
- Promote and embed a culture of openess, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm
- Stimulate an enviornment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm
- Work with the FCC Learning teams and stakeholders in Region and Group to develop Awareness strategies and plans that deliver timely and relevant Awareness related messages to the right stakeholders through appropriate activities and channels.
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses involving Learning to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations
- Apply Group and FCC Learning policies and processes to manage risks.
- Work with Learning Ops to facilitate reporting to senior management and relevant governance personnel / risk committees
- Propose Learning control improvements, enhancements and simplicities where appropriate.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings in the region to represent Learning
- Co-ordinate/ support the management of Learning audits/exams.
- Support the implementation where relevant of learning projects in response to changes in policies, procedures and learning curriculums and training plans.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Group FCC Professional Excellence and HR People Capability (Learning) Teams to execute on Group FCC Learning initiatives
- Partnership with GCNA CFCC Functional Heads to address FCC Learning needs for their staff and the processes they manage
- Partner with Learning Operations to ensure complete and timely availability of MI reports and completion records
- Country Heads of FCC/ CMLCOs
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in GCNA countries.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- · Degree holder in a relevant discipline; professional Learning design experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.