Assistant Vice President/ Analyst - Due Diligence Officer
San Jose, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
The company operates within the financial industry.
- Sources and obtains first mortgage inquiries from existing customer base, bank referrals, and external businesssources using targeted marketing and/or advertising efforts.
- Conducts presentations at branches, real estate office sales meetings, homebuyer's seminary or any other
venue to solicit first mortgage business. Advises new and existing customers on various loan programs based on
the customers' financial needs.
- Interviews applicants to develop information concerning their needs, desires, and earnings to assist in
determining whether the loan will be an acceptable risk to the Bank. Negotiates terms and conditions of loans
- Obtains and analyzes pertinent financial and credit data. Analyzes current rates and loan programs and
provides accurate and timely information to customers.
- Manages pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met.
- Transacts business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA,
and Fair Lending Practices
- Acts as liaison with borrowers/customers, other bank employees, outside entities (realtors, title and escrow
officers, etc.) as well as other division staff, to facilitate a prompt, efficient closing of each loan.
- Keeps informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and
regulations pertaining to both private and government -insured mortgages.
- Consistently works in accordance to published department sales and service standards.
- Consistently manages to prescribed personal and business unit sales plans as well as the overall strategy of
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined withexperience.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience in mortgage sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience, with proven results, in first mortgage sales and customer service preferred.
- Financial products or services experience is highly desirable.