Assistant Plant Coordinator
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
JOB TITLE: Assistant Plant Coordinator
LOCATION: Covering Avonmouth, Filton and Hinkley Point C
START DATE: ASAP
Would you like to join a world class company on their Major Projects team? Rullion are proud to be in an exclusive partnership with Balfour Beatty, whose projects change the way the world looks and improves the way it works.
What you'll be doing:
Assist with the overall coordination and control of all internal and external hire plant. Monitor and check plant service notes, damages and breakdown reporting, write off reporting, site inspections, Plant reporting - covering commercial and procurement aspects.
Typical duties would include:
* On / off hire of plant and fleet assets
* On / off hire of external plant and vehicles
* Preparation and management of a detailed hire data base with cost
* Control of all hired plant and vehicles and ensuring anything idle is off hired
* Ensuring weekly plant returns are completed accurately and on time
* Providing forecasts of future hire requirements and estimated costs
* General admin duties for the project plant dept.
* Break Down Reporting
What we're looking for:
* Experience in a similar type role in either a construction or nuclear environment
* Able to deal with all levels of staff and operatives in a calm professional manner
* Excellent PC skills in word / excel / PPP
* Able to keep detailed records of cost
* Ability to estimate and present cost forecasts
* Able to work under pressure in a fast moving fluid environment
* Experience with plant hire desk procedures
* Drivers license is essential
* CSCS card is desirable
What We Offer:
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive a competitive salary, contributory pension, up to 25 days paid leave per year plus a range of other fantastic employee benefits. Balfour Beatty values their employees and want to promote progression and inclusion throughout the business. Within this position, Balfour Beatty are happy to support candidates in their CIPs studies.
Apply today or give Rullion a call to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants