Assistant Farm Manager (Poultry)
Thwaite, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Primary Industry
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a team member for one of the UK's leading poultry companies.
Role - Farm Hand (Poultry)
Key Role Objectives
Assist and support the team with the day to day management of the farm, ensuring that the stock produced is of the highest standards and meets the required specification in terms of welfare, weight, quality, and cost efficiency.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Ensure that bird welfare is never compromised
• Manage and monitor ventilation, heating, feed, water, litter, and lighting within the agreed standards, ensuring the highest quality conditions are provided for the birds.
• Communicate with the Farm Manager ensuring that information is provided promptly and accurately.
• Ensure that Site Security is maintained always and report any issues.
• Ensure that Site is maintained in clean, tidy, and presentable manner.
• Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is adhered to always.
• Ensure that all Codes of Practice are adhered to always.
• Flexible approach will be necessary as this role will necessitate working at weekends with some early morning and late evening work.
• Undertake any other duties as required to fulfil the needs of the position
Please contact to apply. Or alternately call (Apply online only)