Please scroll down, To apply
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
We are looking for an Assistant Driller for UAE to work with a Leading Oil and Gas Operating Company to be based in UAE for an immediate Start
Successful Assistant Driller will be having
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) Certificate
- Valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) or International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) certificate
- Valid OGUK (Oil and Gas UK) approved Medical Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Work or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the same capacity
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- For immediate start ion Dubai - 28/28 Rotation
- Visa, Flights, Medical by NES Fircroft
Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to
Mail us with below details
Availability for new work
Salary Expectation -
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.