salary: 21000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for your next role as Assistant Caretaker at a school in North Sheffield?
We are seeking a part-time Assistant Caretaker to start ASAP at a primary school in North Sheffield. The salary will range from £18,500-£21,000 pro rata.
The school is a friendly primary school with a 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is based in a suburban area of North Sheffield. They provide a welcoming and secure environment for all that celebrates success. They aim to provide high quality education for all with a broad and balanced curriculum. There is a fantastic community feel at the school and they are heavily supported by a fantastic senior leadership team.
They are looking for an experienced Assistant Caretaker who will work each afternoon from 3.00pm-6.30pm. There will be a range of duties within the role including cleaning, general maintenance and odd jobs to fit the requirements with the school.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
Prior cleaning and/or maintenance experience, health and safety training desirable, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Assistant Caretaker in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer