Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield - £22k - £28k
Penguin Recruitment 28000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Wakefield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
£22,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
* Do you want to work for a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy?
* Do you want to work for a company with a great reputation in the market?
* Do you want further training and development?
I have an excellent opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who work on mostly commercial sites with some domestic sites. My client is offering the chance to do further training (P403 and P404) and a dedicated career path.
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor:
* Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
* Working as part of a team and autonomously
* Producing and compiling reports of your findings
* Working on Commercial and Domestic Sites
* BOHS P402 Qualified
* Desirably BOHS P403 and P404 Qualified
* IT Literate
* Full UK Driving License
* Excellent Communication Skills
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only), or email your CV
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax, York, Keighley, Halifax, Burnley, Harrogate, York, Doncaster, Hull, Sheffield, North, Yorkshire