Pertemps Newcastle 27000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Sunderland, Sunderland, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We are delighted to be supporting this Training Provider who have recently been awarded a Good rating by Ofsted.
Due to significant growth we are now looking for experienced Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessors.
This training provider offer excellent benefits which include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance of £3750 per annum
- 26 days + bank holidays, rising to 29 days after 12 months service
- Pension scheme, death in service, free eye tests
- Laptop, mobile, printer
- Career Progression
Summary of duties and responsibilities for the Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor:
- You will be responsible for a caseload of learners, visiting them in their workplace which are located North Yorkshire and the North East of England.
- You will coach and support learners to achieve their Apprenticeship in Management, Team Leader/Supervisor or Customer Service, varying from Level 3 - Level 5
- Complete all relevant paperwork using the electronic process to ensure a learner is signed up/achieves/leaves according to procedures
- Conduct regular reviews of progress with both the learner and employer
- Support the learner to complete level 2 Maths and English functional skills where required
- Evidence learner progress through the use of Onefile e-portfolio system
- Ensure all Health and Safety, Safeguarding procedures are adhered to
Skills and experience require for the Apprenticeship Trainer/Coach:
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification (TAQA/A1)
- Holds a recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, Award in Education and Training
- Ideally hold Level 3/5 management qualification
- Previous management experience
- Prior experience in an Assessor role, delivering work based apprenticeship qualifications in Customer Service and Management
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car as travelling will be required
- Flexibility to meet employer and learners needs
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle, for more information please contact Simon Atkins.
Keywords: Management Trainer, Leadership and Management Trainer, A1 Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1, TAQA, CAVA, PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, ILM, CMI, Apprenticeship Trainer, Apprenticeship Coach, Apprenticeship Assessor, Management Assessor