Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android native customer application for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates. Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation all features in development.
- Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies. Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Android,Java,SDK - provided by Dice