Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Analyst (Credit Aministration and Reporting) - Japanese Corporate Bank
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
- Coordinate both credit and/or marketing teams to complete and follow up some regular or ad hoc credit related reports to ensure timely submission before designated deadlines set by credit middle department and/or Head Office / Regional Office.
- Assist Credit Teams of the marketing departments in monitoring due dates for all kinds of credit related applications, reports and documents to ensure timely submission without omission and escalate to the in charge officers or DH in order to mitigate credit risk to the bank.
- Support administrative works related to credit such as scanning and sending email of Shiji applications to the designated Primary Office, etc.
- Update the due date control tables accurately and promptly upon receipt the control tables from credit middle office
- Support internal and external audits by coordinating activities for the departments of JCBD(HK).
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
- Diploma or above. Relevant experience of at least 1 year is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of Bank's and its entities' credit rules and procedures, products and their risks.
- Good at excel and compilation of data
- Good language skill in written English
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.