Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Support Corporate Finance Division to focus on execution on corporate finance assignments including IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and Financial Advisory.
- Support senior bankers to execute transactions including due diligence, documentation, roadshow materials and roadshow logistics; Develop financial models, pitch book materials and conducting company research;
- Perform industry and company research, financial analysis, financial modeling and valuation;
- Analyze data to help advise our current and prospective clients;
- Comply with any internal and external regulations, company's policies and procedures;
- Proactively identify operational risk/control deficiencies in the business;
- Coordinate with other teams / departments to support transaction execution and deal origination;
- Support the team with other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, business management or other relevant disciplines from a well-established institution;
- Holder of Representative License for Type 6 regulated activity preferred
- 2-4 year of relevant working experience
- Solid financial modeling skills, well-versed in Bloomberg, Dealogic, Factiva, Ipreo, or FactSet;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; solid knowledge of the IBD product suite;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skill
- Proactive in taking responsibilities and able to multi-task and able to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
Interested parties please click "apply" and submit your resume with both current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.