Air Conditioning Engineer
Stallion Recruitment Ltd
salary: 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Air Conditioning Engineer
Tired of being in a van?
Tired of being stuck in traffic?
Looking for a role that is static?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an iconic historical site
Summary of the role - To provide a technical engineering service with the minimum of supervision to our clients in respect of mechanical & electrical servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation of cooling systems. The right candidate for this role will additionally be required to undertake the service and maintenance of other assets / trades were deemed competent to do so.
Main duties for Air Conditioning Engineer
Specific responsibilities for Air Conditioning Engineer include the following:
* To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
* To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
* To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
* To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
* To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
* To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
* To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
* To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
* To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
* Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation,
* NVQ 6187 in refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent.
* City & Guilds 2079 safe handling of refrigerants or equivalent.
* Full clean driving licence.
* CSCS card of relevant discipline
* DBS clearance.
* Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
Key skills for Air Conditioning Engineer
* Customer focussed individual with proactive approach to working.
* Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
* Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
* To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
* Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
* Ability to use electronic hand held devices.
* Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or manager.
40 hours per week.
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm