Agricultural Service Engineer
Mammoth Recruitment & HR Services
Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Located in Grantham, this supplier of high specification self-propelled sprayers, tractors and most other agricultural implements and equipment is looking for a Specialist Agricultural Service Technician. Experienced specifically in Fendt, Challenger and Rogator Sprayers as well as other Agricultural machinery.
Joining a small team of Service Engineers, you will be the specialist technician for Fendt, Challenger, and Rogator, spending approx. 1/3 of your time in the workshop and the rest on site with the customers.
You will be setting up and personalising new machinery before delivery to customers, going out on site for servicing and breakdown. Other duties include but not limited to:
· Overhaul and repair of second-hand machines
· Finding any faults, ensuring that they are reported and rectified
· Servicing of agricultural machinery
· Working with other team members, sharing knowledge and experience
· Dealing with any warranty repairs and ensuring that any paperwork relating to the claim is completed in the correct fashion
This is a permanent position and the working hours will be 8am to 1630pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1530pm on a Friday. There is loads of overtime available. You will be provided with a phone and van and fuel card.
Rewarded with a great hourly that can be negotiated, depending on your experience. Overtime rates are T1/2 and DT
Interested? More information? Please email your CV by following the link below