Agile Instructor - Japan
Learning Tree International
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Turn your technical expertise, on-the-job experience and great communications skills into a rewarding part-time teaching opportunity. We're expanding our Agile instructor force to meet the growing demand for our training programs. Put your Agile Experience to good use and explore opportunities to teach our various Agile courses, or potentially do coaching of Agile if customer required.
Responsible for the classroom delivery or Virtual delivery from your home of Learning Tree courses on a part-time basis (about 4 weeks a year) and coaching of agile to the customer if it's required. Provide technical consulting to Learning Tree clients for the development of their Information Systems and/or management training programs. Assist in the qualification of new instructor candidates. Provides authoring, periodic updating and customization of courses as requested.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Instruction of Learning Tree courses following the course outline. Must be able to deliver virtual events from home. (In case execute the event virtually)
- Assist, as requested, in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing technical information regarding course content and technical consulting in the area of client needs analysis.
- Communicate any resource/technical assistance requirements to the appropriate Learning Tree staff.
- Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required.
- Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention.
- Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings.
- Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process.
- Set up all required computer equipment for courses in case course events hold at customer site.
All PM Instructors for Japan Operations must possess the following:
- Native-level Japanese language ability
- Line management experience (5+ years) running technical project teams of 8 or more people
- Recent experience managing managers in a project environment (within the last 10 years)
Specific Qualifications for Agile instructors: Either of followings
- Qualified PMI-ACP (Agile Certificate Practitioner)
- AgilePgM（Agile Program Management）
- AgilePM（Agile Project Management
- ICAgile, ACI, Scaled Agile Academy, Scrum Alliance , IAPMCertified Agile Project Manager
- If you have anything certificate of Agile coaching would be better
A degree, plus advanced training and teaching experience are highly desired. You must be able to teach a minimum of 4 weeks per year. Our instructors enjoy flexibility by teaching for Learning Tree on a part-time basis.
Great Reasons to Become a Learning Tree Instructor
Depend on the customer requirement, events will be hold in Japan (In class) or virtual (training from home).
In case the event happens in Japan, We offer the round flight tickets and the accommodation for your courses in Japan. Visit your Japanese family or friends during your stay. Or enjoy sightseeing after the courses.
Starting the process is easy!
Learning Tree requires excellent communication skills and hands-on technical experience and expertise.
Take the next step…
1. Visit and review the descriptions of courses in your areas of expertise.
2. If you believe you qualify to join our team of instructors, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration to:
IR Coordinator/Operation manager
Learning Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer