AEM 6.x Developers
New Digital IT Inc.
Santa Clara, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Hello There: We are delivering a long term project for our client and are in need to grow our team with a "AEM 6.x Developer" Location: Dublin, CA
Only H1 (w 18m extension time), Green Card or US Citizens Apply (NO OPT/EAD PLEASE)
Job Description for AEM 6.1/6.3 Developer / Administrator / DAM:
AEM ( Developers / administrators) , DAM ( Digital Asset Management) , Java architects/Developers
- Experience in developing at least 5 complex UI/UX websites with complete design, implementation and integration of Content Management System - in the lifecycle of work you have performed
- Experience with Adobe CLoud for AEM implementation
- Workflow and Tweaking Dispatcher, Publisher configuration at various levels for accommodating development related Routine Activities,
- Code deployment process, AEM data backup, AEM fortnightly maintenance, Version Purge, Workflow purge, all through Linux/Windows commands
- Experience in (AEM, Webserver, Dispatcher, Load Balancer and Security Software) CONFIGURATIONS and INTEGRATIONS.
- Incident, Monitoring Troubleshooting AEM server setups maintenance activities like staring the AEM instance and restart the AEM instance.
- Verification and troubleshooting of connectivity problem between all the servers.
- Monitoring replication and troubleshooting replication related issues
- Troubleshooting AEM instances and Servers access related problems
- Extract the logs share with application team
- Configuring various jobs and alerts for AEM on Linux platform Implementing integrating new tools such as page speed module or other accelerators
- All AEM instance admin passwords maintenance Cold Standby and DR monitoring OS patching co-ordination restart the services.
- provided by Dice