Adobe Target Senior Developer / Architect
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Ability to demonstrate the integration between Adobe target and experience cloud use-cases.
- Ability to set-up segment sharing between different Adobe Cloud environment and help client in implementing the best practices on each set-up
- Ability to set-up Audience Library and customer attributes on Adobe cloud environment and integrate with Adobe Target
- Hands-on in writing Target Profile scripts , Profile parameters
- Demonstrate the power of A4T integration and help customer to set up optimization tests and generates based on A4T.
- Demonstrate various ways to bring audience data to Adobe Target.
- Driving Adobe Target test approaches in SPA applications and Authenticated sites.
- Ability to perform Customer-Sync between various domains for segment and data sharing.
- Ability to implement solutions based on Adobe-IO and server-side Adobe target integration.
- Hands-on with Adobe target APIs and Events.
- Ability to create segments in Adobe analytics based on the elements of Analytics and use them for Target Tests.
- Hands-on in creating AEM Components and using Experience Fragments, Using OOTB AEM Bundles , services and filters
- Customize Experience Fragments to push offers to Adobe Target.
- Configure Target to drive customized, personalized, and predictive experiences for Web Channel (via Adobe Experience Manager).
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Experience with front-end development in AEM 6.2 or higher for 3+ years
- Sightly/HTL development experience
- AEM Clientlibs and other AEM presentation layer related features
- Understands packaging, build and deployments for Front-End code in AEM:
- Template and Component development
- Development experience with OSGI and Sling frameworks
- Custom integrations development
- Workflow development
- Test-driven development