Anonymous 21000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Aldridge, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Birmingham City Centre
Temporary or Permanent
Salary £18,000k - £21,000k - depending on experience
Midlands based Main Contractor working on a wide range of new build and conversion projects, including Residential and Hotels & Leisure, ranging from £10 - £35million in value, they currently require Administrator.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Resolving invoice price and delivery queries with suppliers
* Create and manage UK hired and owned plant register
* Hiring and off hiring of plant
* Assist Buyer as directed
* General administration duties
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Computer literate, fundamental that individual can use word and excel to create unaided written correspondence and spreadsheets.
* Numeracy and literary skills, ability to produce professional written correspondence and understand and compare supplier quotations etc.
* Self- motivated, able to work without constant management support.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal with confident telephone manner.
* Ability to interact with both suppliers and site teams with confidence and a collaborative approach to working with colleagues.
* Good organisation skills, can prioritise between various competing tasks.
* Understands the necessity and can meet deadlines.
* Demonstrates initiative, is not fazed by problems, and has an ability to find solutions.
Please apply with an up to date CV