Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Ref ID: 02552017
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $12.66 to $14.66 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a local non-profit in Shrewsbury. The role is full time Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm. Job duties include:
- Welcomes & greets in/out patients
- Exercise privacy protocols
- Top of the line Customer service
- Answering phones, coping, scanning, faxing, word processing
- Liaison between staff, communicate with direct care staff
- Perform data entry
- Prepare and make client files
- Maintain office equipment, order office supplies
- Make calls to confirm appointments
- Attend meetings as needed
- Perform special projects as needed
- Maintain lobby area
Must have attention to detail, reliable and excellent communication skills.
Call OfficeTeam TODAY or email .
- Proven knowledge of scanning
- Well-founded grasp of filing
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of Meeting Minutes
- Answering Inbound Calls experience
- Copying experience highly desired
- Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don't wait in applying!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.